Well, well, well...
It has been some time, hasn't it? I am back to writing. Lots of life changes. It is 2020 and my vision has never been better! I plan on putting some screenplay excerpts here to give you a taste of my plans. I also will write under Barsnobs for any reviews of restaurants and bars I visit. I am a part time real estate agent working in the residential sector. I am in management for a utility as well. I am a wannabe investor at this point. I surf the stock market, bitcoin and real property. I am learning guitar, self teaching. I am mostly writing...a lot. Stay tuned!
Mike DeMarino- aka Michael Jon dEmO (pronounced Dee- mow)
It has been some time, hasn't it? I am back to writing. Lots of life changes. It is 2020 and my vision has never been better! I plan on putting some screenplay excerpts here to give you a taste of my plans. I also will write under Barsnobs for any reviews of restaurants and bars I visit. I am a part time real estate agent working in the residential sector. I am in management for a utility as well. I am a wannabe investor at this point. I surf the stock market, bitcoin and real property. I am learning guitar, self teaching. I am mostly writing...a lot. Stay tuned!
Mike DeMarino- aka Michael Jon dEmO (pronounced Dee- mow)
Comments
Post a Comment